Who is around Central NY

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_Y
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I started up a small aquaculture business about 12 mins east of Utica near Frankfort about a year ago in the barn in my back yard. I have quite a variety of frags and rainbow BTAs available. By appointment only, PM me if your interested in dropping by to have a look at my livestock. I can also special order fish and dry goods.

20191010_135757.jpg signal-2019-11-24-134234.jpg
Wow how did I know about you before this? I've been reefing in the Old Forge area for roughly 20 years. I will most definitely be pming you sometime to stop over and take a look around.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new