Who knew?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kgstei
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not sure how often they make it into the sound. They’re mostly off the coast of Long Island. Not sure if they still do it, but the Long Island reef club used to hold an annual get together out near the tip of Long Island to net the tropical fish that were nearby. I think it usually took place late September if I recall. Always wanted to go check it out when I was active in the hobby but never happened.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new