LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hungry feed me GIF
Lol its the little things. Glad you said it because I haven't even thought of it in the midst of all the action tearing my house up this last month haha. Def what they have been needing man.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truth in reefing tear it up haha:D
I raised my lamp to 30" above tables. I also threw a tie down strap in middle of table lol. Looks super ghetto I know but the wife likes to get right up and lean on it with her little stool and sketches me out. Crazy as it looks im keeping this set up on opposite wall. Minus the black panda film. Way to much reflection was happening in these shallow tables up against wall!
If its not broken cant fix it and really want to throw some sticks in it now that the nasties went away:D
20210605_145124.jpg

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truth in reefing tear it up haha:D
I raised my lamp to 30" above tables. I also threw a tie down strap in middle of table lol. Looks super ghetto I know but the wife likes to get right up and lean on it with her little stool and sketches me out. Crazy as it looks im keeping this set up on opposite wall. Minus the black panda film. Way to much reflection was happening in these shallow tables up against wall!
If its not broken cant fix it and really want to throw some sticks in it now that the nasties went away:D
20210605_145124.jpg
Dog Puppy GIF

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I guess that's like waving the crack bell on skid row ain't it.

I met a guy through my lfs owner. His name is Jeremy. Massive Shroom head. He's got the godfather type connections and is able to cherry pick from a bunch of collectors.

I went to his place to visit and brought him some Earl. I immediately felt dumb because he has the most impressive private mushroom hoard I have ever seen. He walked me through his 6, 4x4 tables. This little guy was a foot boog. That's all you get.

And no, I didn't take pics. Homie is quite private. Doesn't do socials so I didn't ask.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I guess that's like waving the crack bell on skid row ain't it.

I met a guy through my lfs owner. His name is Jeremy. Massive Shroom head. He's got the godfather type connections and is able to cherry pick from a bunch of collectors.

I went to his place to visit and brought him some Earl. I immediately felt dumb because he has the most impressive private mushroom hoard I have ever seen. He walked me through his 6, 4x4 tables. This little guy was a foot boog. That's all you get.

And no, I didn't take pics. Homie is quite private. Doesn't do socials so I didn't ask.
Its cool you can just take some pix of yours :D Come on now we want to see bro fat kids love cake hahahaha

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the yard mowed. Now to test the 180 and start getting ready for new nems tomorrow.
Stupid fingers. Last part was supposed to read

AND START TO SETUP THE SHROOM TANK SO I CAN BE LIKE @LRT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back