Who's buying DD Wild Acros?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RMS18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
2,156
Location
The Shore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested to see some tanks that have some or a good amount of the wild acros that Divers Den offers. How have they colored up? Especially for those very dark green or brown ones they offer.

Screenshot_20210806-104207.png Screenshot_20210806-104217.png Screenshot_20210806-104226.png Screenshot_20210806-104248.png
 
I'm interested as well since a store near me has some wild Aussie colonies (real colony size). for sale for $100 and I'm very tempted
 
Got this from DD sometime last year. These pics were a few months apart. They can all turn into nice corals given the proper conditions. I just think a lot of the bigger colonies look awkward in a DT until they really get some new growth on them, but if you have a lot of space to fill and no specific preference of corals these will definitely fill in faster than frags
674E3A16-D74C-4E91-A34C-F1C0346C97E8.jpeg
0992341A-CC99-4C45-996B-16198198B5E0.jpeg
 
They're not easy... I'm 0/2 on DD wild tenuis. First one lasted 4 days. Second one a few months. Looked great. Excellent PE. Started to get nice colors, and then just RTN'd on me a couple of weeks ago. Every other acro in my tank is doing great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new