Who's from Jersey!

Jerzyray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all my New Jersey Tailor Ham Eaters...I'M in north NJ in Butler. I am looking to start a group of us NJ reefers to talk trade and help each other out, SO maybe start with reefers closer to me, we could have meet ups at diffrent LFS's. Pm me if intrested and ill start a page for us North Jersey Reefers (NJR)

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all my New Jersey Tailor Ham Eaters...I'M in north NJ in Butler. I am looking to start a group of us NJ reefers to talk trade and help each other out, SO maybe start with reefers closer to me, we could have meet ups at diffrent LFS's. Pm me if intrested and ill start a page for us North Jersey Reefers (NJR)
West Milford, here. Seems a limited number of folks reefing up in our corner of the state

Z3speed4me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clark NJ here - hoping to meet some local reefers sometime. I know very few if any enthusiasts in the hobby that are even remotely close

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, in monmouth county.
Any pointers for best tank purchase locations now that there is no trop? :( ive had bad luck with shipping in the past from online purchases and would rather not go to petco/petsmart lol.

Chrisss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, in monmouth county.
Any pointers for best tank purchase locations now that there is no trop? :( ive had bad luck with shipping in the past from online purchases and would rather not go to petco/petsmart lol.

I'm up in Somerset county and I just got a Deep Blue 80 gallon from Coral Sea Fish and Pets 2 weeks ago. They ordered my tank from Saltwater warehouse on a Friday and it was here in 4 days. Picked it up from the store too so I just had to pay retail and no shipping :D was like 280 total. Tank came out perfect too. Its a bit of a drive but I would see if your local fish store can order a tank for you.

njtiger aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back