Who's from Jersey!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey guys im from vineland nj and i go to sea gems aquatics and tsm.
 
Hey all my New Jersey Tailor Ham Eaters...I'M in north NJ in Butler. I am looking to start a group of us NJ reefers to talk trade and help each other out, SO maybe start with reefers closer to me, we could have meet ups at diffrent LFS's. Pm me if intrested and ill start a page for us North Jersey Reefers (NJR)
 
Hey all my New Jersey Tailor Ham Eaters...I'M in north NJ in Butler. I am looking to start a group of us NJ reefers to talk trade and help each other out, SO maybe start with reefers closer to me, we could have meet ups at diffrent LFS's. Pm me if intrested and ill start a page for us North Jersey Reefers (NJR)
West Milford, here. Seems a limited number of folks reefing up in our corner of the state
 
Clark NJ here - hoping to meet some local reefers sometime. I know very few if any enthusiasts in the hobby that are even remotely close
 
Hello all, in monmouth county.
Any pointers for best tank purchase locations now that there is no trop? :( ive had bad luck with shipping in the past from online purchases and would rather not go to petco/petsmart lol.
 
Hello all, in monmouth county.
Any pointers for best tank purchase locations now that there is no trop? :( ive had bad luck with shipping in the past from online purchases and would rather not go to petco/petsmart lol.

I'm up in Somerset county and I just got a Deep Blue 80 gallon from Coral Sea Fish and Pets 2 weeks ago. They ordered my tank from Saltwater warehouse on a Friday and it was here in 4 days. Picked it up from the store too so I just had to pay retail and no shipping :D was like 280 total. Tank came out perfect too. Its a bit of a drive but I would see if your local fish store can order a tank for you.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new