Why choose TRITON Lab testing over others?

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
When deciding which company to employ for testing your water parameters there is now several options. If choosing the original and most experienced isn't reason enough you may want to ask yourself if any of the following criteria are important to you...
TRITON LAB COMP 2_1.png

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I do because they’re very easy to read and Triton offers corrective action also. I hated the delays and turnaround time for results but understand they have recently begun testing at their California facility for US customers

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I just sent another sample yesterday. Under the new US location, will see how long this one takes

nsuderman

View Badges
Reaction score
I've never used triton but I may once their price becomes competitive. When they were the only show around, they could charge whatever they want and people would pay it. Now that there is competition we will see what the service is truly worth. I admit my icp tests dont come with advice which would be nice, but I cant justify the added cost. This is an expensive hobby, but I'm into using my money where it can have the greatest benefit.

K7BMG

View Badges
Reaction score
I've never used triton but I may once their price becomes competitive. When they were the only show around, they could charge whatever they want and people would pay it. Now that there is competition we will see what the service is truly worth. I admit my icp tests dont come with advice which would be nice, but I cant justify the added cost. This is an expensive hobby, but I'm into using my money where it can have the greatest benefit.
What is your current cost if I may ask?
I have never checked the other companys pricing.

Revmh

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
When deciding which company to employ for testing your water parameters there is now several options. If choosing the original and most experienced isn't reason enough you may want to ask yourself if any of the following criteria are important to you...
TRITON LAB COMP 2_1.png
Thank you for the breakdown.

I just used Triton with their new facility. I dropped the test off at the post office early last Wednesday, had the results that Sunday, so about 4 days total. Triton received it Friday. If that helps anyone, it was pretty fast.

Since we have you, if it's not inappropriate to ask, we never heard back from you on the forum below.

Thanks in advance - I use and love Triton so far.

OP
Julian@Triton

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you for the breakdown.

I just used Triton with their new facility. I dropped the test off at the post office early last Wednesday, had the results that Sunday, so about 4 days total. Triton received it Friday. If that helps anyone, it was pretty fast.

Since we have you, if it's not inappropriate to ask, we never heard back from you on the forum below.

Thanks in advance - I use and love Triton so far.
Thanks for the support and bump on the other thread. I will get back to you on the Algae question over on that other thread.

Revmh

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for the support and bump on the other thread. I will get back to you on the Algae question over on that other thread.
I appreciate it. I'm sure you get a lot of comments and questions.

I forgot to add, when I ordered the Triton Test Kit from @Bulk Reef Supply , it already came with the free shipping. Thank you, Triton, for adding that - it was a nice touch.

Blithespirit

View Badges
Reaction score
I cannot fault them for timing in the UK, posted water Monday results Wednesday afternoon online, I have not used any other to be honest but I like I get advice and insight, easy to read and understand and allows me to remedy if needed quite quickly. I do not justify of money alone, value is always in there.

ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE EQUIPMENT YOU HAVE RUNNING ON YOUR REEF TANK NOW?

• Yes I'm satisfied

Votes: 147 44.3%
  • Somewhat satisfied but I want to add more in the future

Votes: 158 47.6%
  • No not satisfied

Votes: 27 8.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
The Aquatic Arsenal
noopsyche