Why does R2R look like this on my iPhone?

Mine has always looked like this, are you talking about the color being darker? I imagine you have dark mode enabled
 

Attachments

  • 2186A5D6-FFEA-4600-852C-C5F62E70CD26.png
    2186A5D6-FFEA-4600-852C-C5F62E70CD26.png
    490.6 KB · Views: 1
Or do you mean why it’s only showing the “relates to posts”?

If your phone isn’t in landscape mode, it won’t show up as if on a computer.
 
Mine has always looked like this, are you talking about the color being darker? I imagine you have dark mode enabled


Had no idea there was a dark mode.

You can change the colors. Change to horizontal view and a little bulb will come up. Click on that and it'll become white and blue again

Thank you. I must have hit it somehow. I never use my phone in landscape.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new