Why does R2R look like this on my iPhone?

Mine has always looked like this, are you talking about the color being darker? I imagine you have dark mode enabled
 

Attachments

  • 2186A5D6-FFEA-4600-852C-C5F62E70CD26.png
    2186A5D6-FFEA-4600-852C-C5F62E70CD26.png
    490.6 KB · Views: 1
Or do you mean why it’s only showing the “relates to posts”?

If your phone isn’t in landscape mode, it won’t show up as if on a computer.
 
Mine has always looked like this, are you talking about the color being darker? I imagine you have dark mode enabled


Had no idea there was a dark mode.

You can change the colors. Change to horizontal view and a little bulb will come up. Click on that and it'll become white and blue again

Thank you. I must have hit it somehow. I never use my phone in landscape.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new