Why is Homewrecker a must have?

Dlealrious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys
So im wondering why homewrecker is a must have acro by so many. Seem to be just green with the goldy corralites under blues uv.
Is it just the coral being well known that people want it?
Show me some pics

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen some amazing pieces in person. Bluish/purpleish with shades of pink/orange around corallites with a lot of fuzzy green polyps. In my opinion it can be one of the most remarkable tenius out there.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think that a homewrecker is a must have by any means. Buy what you like and want to see grow out in your tank. The name of a coral should not have any weight in your decision to purchase.

OP
OP
Dlealrious

Dlealrious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen some amazing pieces in person. Bluish/purpleish with shades of pink/orange around corallites with a lot of fuzzy green polyps. In my opinion it can be one of the most remarkable tenius out there.
Ah ok thats good to hear, im in oz so not many ppl have it and hard to judge by photos i seen

OP
OP
Dlealrious

Dlealrious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think that a homewrecker is a must have by any means. Buy what you like and want to see grow out in your tank. The name of a coral should not have any weight in your decision to purchase.
We dont get alot of named stuff hear, all wild mainly and wait for it to change into something great or not

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on the tank it can pull some pretty insane colors. Check out this colony from @Kevin Estevez

41a725b56b177247c93375decaa47a9d.jpg

Last edited:

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on the tank it can pull some pretty insane colors. Check out this colony from @Bob Weigant

41a725b56b177247c93375decaa47a9d.jpg
Wow that is awesome. Ive been out of the hobby over the last year. Getting back into it today with the help of the my local club members ( BAR ). Great to see it doing well

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that is awesome. Ive been out of the hobby over the last year. Getting back into it today with the help of the my local club members ( BAR ). Great to see it doing well
This is your picture i dont know how its doing now if you sold it. But if you were keeping colonies like that im looking forward to seeing your new setip

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think thats my pic. Id love to claim it but pretty sure its not. Fully back in the game. Got my hands on a fully stocked set up. I'll be parting with some of the corals to my local club. Looking forward to seeing what I can do

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think thats my pic. Id love to claim it but pretty sure its not. Fully back in the game. Got my hands on a fully stocked set up. I'll be parting with some of the corals to my local club. Looking forward to seeing what I can do
I just went back to look and youre right you just commented in the post haha my bad. Ill fix the tag

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of these depend how blue you like your tank. I like a whiter look and honestly have spend a lot of money on various acros and even chalices that wow, turn on blues heavy and are amazing, but look very ordinary under now I prefer to run my lighting. I think it’s jaded me a bit

Back