Why is my account like this

reeflover_3303

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2017
Messages
103
Reaction score
57
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t click my post and my threads

A6864E71-587F-46E4-B5AF-6863C4B677A6.jpeg
 
I can’t click my post and my threads

A6864E71-587F-46E4-B5AF-6863C4B677A6.jpeg
Not sure on this one. I just checked my mobile browser, and it looks normal. I use Chrome on my Sansung Note 8.
 
Guessing no one knows why

At this point no we do not.

I would suggest clearing your cache, cookies to see if that will work. Have you tried with a different device and browser?
 
At this point no we do not.

I would suggest clearing your cache, cookies to see if that will work. Have you tried with a different device and browser?

I tried your suggestions and with other devices including a computer with windows 10 and a galaxy s10. Still the same
 
Mines been like that since I’ve been a member lol, I just assumed they weren’t clickable. I just search my thread names if I need to update something, it’s not to bad. For how great this site is I don’t even count this as an issue lol.
 
Mines been like that since I’ve been a member lol, I just assumed they weren’t clickable. I just search my thread names if I need to update something, it’s not to bad. For how great this site is I don’t even count this as an issue lol.
This site is great. I’ve just been wondering if there’s a fix to it
 
I've been trying to figure out what would cause this. All your account settings seem fine. I'm escalating this to see if someone smarter than me can help. @revhtree
 
What happens when you turn your phone sideways?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new