Why no edits in for sale section?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EMeyer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
1,849
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am able to edit my posts in any other section but the for sale form. This doesnt make sense to me; that's the place where I most want to make edits (e.g. editing a post to list items as sold).

Am I missing something in the interface?

Thanks for any advice.

On further exploration I see I can edit some of my posts but not others. None in the for sale section. I must be missing something fundamental here. Can anyone explain why edit is not consistently available?
 
Thanks, had no idea they turned off edits for free members. Thanks for the quick fix!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new