Why this reef club is amazing.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this little guy took time out from playing in the bubble disk bubbles and says high from the 60 breeder QT, and cannot wait for his new tank to be done lol. He loves the run through the bubbles, nip at the bubbles, and just the bubbles period lol.

upload_2019-6-26_7-52-24.png

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this little guy took time out from playing in the bubble disk bubbles and says high from the 60 breeder QT, and cannot wait for his new tank to be done lol. He loves the run through the bubbles, nip at the bubbles, and just the bubbles period lol.

upload_2019-6-26_7-52-24.png
One of my favorite ever fish!!! I had one that let me pet it, and would spit water at me when it was feeding time. Very large personality out of a fish.

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my favorite ever fish!!! I had one that let me pet it, and would spit water at me when it was feeding time. Very large personality out of a fish.
I'm super excited! I should hopefully have that tank ready to fill here, and condense my tanks, and get them back home in a few weeks

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The
the porc will come up to be petted and chomps at the top of the water during feeding time. Don’t think it has figured out how to spit yet lol.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back