Why won't it let me post photographs sometimes.

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes when I do a post and try and attach a photograph it doesn't attach, other times it does or does later when I try again. Never had this problem until recently and it's never an issue on Facebook or other .com forums. Any idea why?
Letting me post this photograph now here while earlier it wouldn't on another thread. How strange.
20221231_155236.jpg

Edit.
Just went back on the earlier thread and it let me post the below photograph it wouldnt earlier.

Last edited:

Huey_Gnr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My guess… the system is probably jealous of that beautiful tank!

Aside from that, I’m not sure. But I have run into that a time or two because my type of file wasn’t compatible, but that doesn’t sound like what you got.

Last edited:
OP
OP
atoll

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My guess… the system is probably jealous of that beautiful tank!

Aside from that, I’m not sure. But I have run into that a time or two because my type of file wasn’t compatible, but that doesn’t sound like what you got.
Like I edited my post it let me after a while after coming off my post and going back in after waiting around half an hour.

Reefer Matt

Blue Collar Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I edited my post it let me after a while after coming off my post and going back in after waiting around half an hour.
Might have something to do with the file size. Maybe try shooting the pic in a lower resolution.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%

Back