Wife can no longer trip my new circuit

FishOkay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New dedicated 32A circuit for my fish room. Hopefully now my wife won't trip my plugging stuff in, In the kitchen!

20240131_112513.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DanyL

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol you just found a loophole for the censorship on the forums :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Look at the title outside the thread, and then look at the title inside the thread haha

Oh and congrats on your new separate circuit - definitely a worth while investment!

OP
OP
FishOkay

FishOkay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol you just found a loophole for the censorship on the forums :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Look at the title outside the thread, and then look at the title inside the thread haha

Oh and congrats on your new separate circuit - definitely a worth while investment!
Haha oh yeah! That's what I do, I find loopholes where nobody else can

Definitely worthwhile for the peace of mind.

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only in the UK would you have a 32 amp circuit. In the states everything is in 5 amp increments. Also nothing in the kitchen is allowed to share power with the rest of the house. I guess that is different too. Glad you got it done

doubleshot00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oh it will be locked soon :upside-down-face:

My kids trip my breaker sometimes messing with the auto recliners to much. up down up down up down STOP MESSING WITH THE COUCH.o_O

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
No one can reach my power center as its under the tank and within a cabinet.

last time i unplugged something without knowing, she was not happy . . . . .

Attachments

• ticked.gif
    ticked.gif
    907.6 KB · Views: 40

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 55 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back