Wife took awesome iPhone shot!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
172
Reaction score
24
Location
Gulf Breeze
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a7fc58532c6bcec39c225708ab2d7e77.jpg


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Oh wow very nice!
I couldn't get a good iphone shot to save my life
 
No she didn't have a case. She did use some 1.99 program I can't remember though for post processing.

Lighting is 5 radion G2s.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
i love some of the pictures i can get with my iPhone! this one is awesome, nice shot!
 
A-HDR is the name of the app. She has a Canon T3i and had a 60D before it was stolen and I still think this is the best shot she's taken.
 
Yeah, it reminds me of Melevs pic but this tank is only 7 weeks old.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Here's another next to one I took with the Canon, notice mine looks like Poo.
9bfae078afefde781418879bdb92c0f5.jpg

June20.jpg


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Great shot!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new