wild Percula breeding pair value

magnifica
Very nice, not common and difficult to keep.

1615439711985.png
 
Last edited:
what the smallest size tank for Magnifica. a small one. I have a pair of Maldive clowns who would love this
 
what the smallest size tank for Magnifica. a small one. I have a pair of Maldive clowns who would love this
I wouldn't do anything less than a 90 cube (cube for depth, you dont want them to touch your glass)...and only for a little while. They get big very fast...
 
I got about 200 from 3 hatches from my onyx c quest pair. Mom is regular perc and dad is picasso. Most babies look like Picassos! IMG_9861.JPG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9862 2.MOV
    37.5 MB
  • 23A17474-2E1E-4F6B-88B7-DAEC098D0895.mp4
    8.2 MB
this is the 3rd clutch of eggs my female laid in a month, will she continue to lay because I'm not hatching them?
 
no she will keep laying regardless
 
when she goes through menopause LOL
actually no, she will keep laying... she is comfortable in your tank!
 
When i went looking for my pair I went straight nemo. I like the way they look.
 
or if she loses the male, she will stop.
its a happy pair, means you are feeding good food and keeping water really well. Think of it as a badge of honor
 
thanks...I gave them away for free along with a Regal Angel and Scopas to a local guy, now I only got a Sohal Tang and the Perc's
i wish i was that local guy lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new