Wild yellow tang

TheReefer2005

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2024
Messages
181
Reaction score
45
Location
portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone selling or willing to sell or know where I could get a wild yellow tang for a reasonable price nowadays. I’m not trying to spend TSA prices on a yellow tang but really want one!
 
Wild ones are rare nowadays. I have seen them as part of tank breakdowns. Pricing seems to be $400+ from past postings. I doubt you can find one cheap unless you are willing to wait months or even years. I want to buy some gold bars for cheap but those also have decently established price so I don’t have high hopes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new