• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wildfire echino and Doc's micros

  • Thread starter Thread starter patedship
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

patedship

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
581
Reaction score
13
Location
East Lansing, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two frags of this Wildfire Echino $85 each.
MR-DSC_3235.jpg
- Photo by BeakerBob.


Doc's Independence Day Micros $55 a polyp minimum of 2 polyps. Knock $10 off every additional polyp after 2.
IndependanceDay%20CloseE4.jpg


I will include a freebie with every purchase over $200. More than likely it will be a Superman Digi frag.
 
They will be around an inche. It is hard to give the actual size because they are sloped down like a mountain on a plug. It will be a good size for this colorful frag.
 
That is a great price on the independence day micros. If you still have some in a few weeks i'll get 2 poylps
 
Shipping will be $30 USPS or $55 UPS. I going on a hobby "break" so I may not be around in two weeks. But I will keep you in mind.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new