Will my digi be ok?

Brad Coughlan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2023
Messages
754
Reaction score
212
Location
England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Accidentally knocked a small digitata frag off and it landed in a hammer for about 1 maybe 2 seconds, could have this harmed it?
 
Probably will be fine
Thanks

One other thing I was wondering, when it detached it left the encrusting part behind, I have glued it now where it is not touching that. Will the main frag meet the encrusting part again or grow into 2 colonies?
 
Thanks

One other thing I was wondering, when it detached it left the encrusting part behind, I have glued it now where it is not touching that. Will the main frag meet the encrusting part again or grow into 2 colonies?
They will grow independently but will not harm eachother when they meet and will fuse into one colony
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new