Will my nem be able to move?

  • Thread starter Thread starter abryant
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

abryant

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2023
Messages
239
Reaction score
48
Location
flat rock
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a separate rock island in my tank and I’m wondering if I put a bta on it will it be able to get off of the rock and onto my others I’m trying to keep it away from my other corals so they don’t get stung, and also that rock had gsp on it will it sting the gsp?
 
Yes all of the above. If they want to move they will blow up like a balloon and float to another rock or roll to another rock or even walk to another rock. They may or may not sting the gsp but gsp is like a weed anyways so it’s not like you’ll lose the whole thing.
 
Yes all of the above. If they want to move they will blow up like a balloon and float to another rock or roll to another rock or even walk to another rock. They may or may not sting the gsp but gsp is like a weed anyways so it’s not like you’ll lose the whole thing.
Darn I just don’t want it to take over my tank it’s only a 32 gal. So there’s no way to stop it?
 
Yep they go walk about. Only thing I can think maybe nem bowl . But they do what they want when they want. Sometimes they find a place and stay there for months then start walk about . But they are stunning
 
Yep they go walk about. Only thing I can think maybe nem bowl . But they do what they want when they want. Sometimes they find a place and stay there for months then start walk about . But they are stunning
Yeah I do love them but I think I like my other corals more so I might just make a small nem only tank lol
 
Yep they go walk about. Only thing I can think maybe nem bowl . But they do what they want when they want. Sometimes they find a place and stay there for months then start walk about . But they are stunning
Yeah I’ll see I’m trying to let it grow out first in my acclimation box since it’s super tiny right now but I’ll see where it goes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new