Will this console table hold up my tank?

Zan's Aquatica

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
432
Reaction score
354
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as those little nubs on the feet could be removed (tipping hazard), it should support the weight. My only concern is that the table is only 30" tall, so it's not the most ideal viewing height, but if this works for your application, the wood should support your tank in my opinion.
 
As long as those little nubs on the feet could be removed (tipping hazard), it should support the weight. My only concern is that the table is only 30" tall, so it's not the most ideal viewing height, but if this works for your application, the wood should support your tank in my opinion.

oh, cool! I appreciate that! I'll look into the nubs... they are usually removable. Thank you

Yes it's not ideal at all... I'm considering it because It's for a planted freshwater tank where i enjoy the top down view as well and is near my bed so i can lay and enjoy them!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new