will this hammer be OK?

ClownFish664

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I came home yesterday and this guy was adly on his side in the sand bed. It seems he fell off the rock I glued him to. I have domes the glue and epoxy sandwich technique this time to stop it happening again. But he's very displeased this morning. Will he be OK?

Screenshot_20210827-111428.jpg

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It should be OK. I've had my hammers, torches, etc.. knocked over numerous times by snails, hermits, my sea cucumber, etc.. and as long as they aren't laying on the sand too long, they usually bounce right back. That is if you get them off the sand and back upright within a day.... if they lay on the sand too long though, like more than a day or so, you could have some tissue dieback in that area.

OP
OP
ClownFish664

ClownFish664

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It should be OK. I've had my hammers, torches, etc.. knocked over numerous times by snails, hermits, my sea cucumber, etc.. and as long as they aren't laying on the sand too long, they usually bounce right back. That is if you get them off the sand and back upright within a day.... if they lay on the sand too long though, like more than a day or so, you could have some tissue dieback in that area.
Ah ok, well I got it back no more than a day later, would have been like 10-12 hours

Back