Win a Maxspect Razor X! Here's how:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CanadianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply:
It would be AWESOME if your contests could be made available for Canadians - at least anything that can cross the border without issue. I'm sure many would be willing to pay the S&H on a prize they won. Just food for thought :)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply:
It would be AWESOME if your contests could be made available for Canadians - at least anything that can cross the border without issue. I'm sure many would be willing to pay the S&H on a prize they won. Just food for thought :)

It's not for a lack of want; Canada has some very specific restrictions and regulations that make it not possible to allow their residents to participate in our giveaways. :mad:

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CanadianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not for a lack of want; Canada has some very specific restrictions and regulations that make it not possible to allow their residents to participate in our giveaways. :mad:

Really?? Strange, because other R2R contests extend to us, as do some of the youtuber contests. I wonder what would be different?? Too bad :(

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really?? Strange, because other R2R contests extend to us, as do some of the youtuber contests. I wonder what would be different?? Too bad :(

I probably am the furthest from qualified to weigh in on this, but I do know BRS follows all laws and regulations very closely. Probably makes life easier in the long run. Perhaps others don't know or just ignore these laws/regulations?

azbigjohn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply -
Why didn't I see this when I placed my order Monday? I would have qualified!... Literally got delivered 2 hours ago...

You need a preferred reefer swag button on the shopping cart to remind me to look for these offers... (yes, I know... would defeat the purpose... I'm just whining tonight!)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply -
Why didn't I see this when I placed my order Monday? I would have qualified!... Literally got delivered 2 hours ago...

You need a preferred reefer swag button on the shopping cart to remind me to look for these offers... (yes, I know... would defeat the purpose... I'm just whining tonight!)

The official giveaway announcement is typically in the Friday BRStv video... you just have to watch that every week :D

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I would guess that they are (or think they are?) small enough to fly under the radar or simply just don't know. With the frequency and dollar level of our giveaways, we try to be as law abiding as possible :)

ryanuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have an ETA for that... right now Ryan is in the midst of the ULM series which is a few months long... Might be able to fit in a spotlight at some point though ;)

A video on the the Razor X and the Recurve would be amazing. Hopefully you guys do get to make one.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back