Win a Maxspect Razor X! Here's how:

@Bulk Reef Supply:
It would be AWESOME if your contests could be made available for Canadians - at least anything that can cross the border without issue. I'm sure many would be willing to pay the S&H on a prize they won. Just food for thought :)
 
@Bulk Reef Supply:
It would be AWESOME if your contests could be made available for Canadians - at least anything that can cross the border without issue. I'm sure many would be willing to pay the S&H on a prize they won. Just food for thought :)

It's not for a lack of want; Canada has some very specific restrictions and regulations that make it not possible to allow their residents to participate in our giveaways. :mad:
 
It's not for a lack of want; Canada has some very specific restrictions and regulations that make it not possible to allow their residents to participate in our giveaways. :mad:

Really?? Strange, because other R2R contests extend to us, as do some of the youtuber contests. I wonder what would be different?? Too bad :(
 
Really?? Strange, because other R2R contests extend to us, as do some of the youtuber contests. I wonder what would be different?? Too bad :(

I probably am the furthest from qualified to weigh in on this, but I do know BRS follows all laws and regulations very closely. Probably makes life easier in the long run. Perhaps others don't know or just ignore these laws/regulations?
 
@Bulk Reef Supply -
Why didn't I see this when I placed my order Monday? I would have qualified!... Literally got delivered 2 hours ago...

You need a preferred reefer swag button on the shopping cart to remind me to look for these offers... (yes, I know... would defeat the purpose... I'm just whining tonight!)
 
@Bulk Reef Supply -
Why didn't I see this when I placed my order Monday? I would have qualified!... Literally got delivered 2 hours ago...

You need a preferred reefer swag button on the shopping cart to remind me to look for these offers... (yes, I know... would defeat the purpose... I'm just whining tonight!)

The official giveaway announcement is typically in the Friday BRStv video... you just have to watch that every week :D
 
Really?? Strange, because other R2R contests extend to us, as do some of the youtuber contests. I wonder what would be different?? Too bad :(

I would guess that they are (or think they are?) small enough to fly under the radar or simply just don't know. With the frequency and dollar level of our giveaways, we try to be as law abiding as possible :)
 
I don't have an ETA for that... right now Ryan is in the midst of the ULM series which is a few months long... Might be able to fit in a spotlight at some point though ;)

A video on the the Razor X and the Recurve would be amazing. Hopefully you guys do get to make one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new