*** WIN a NooPsyche Reef Light!! 2 WINNERS!! ***

Official entry: price seems very fair for the product.
 
Bonus 1: I am a YouTube subscriber.
 
Bonus 2:I have watched the Instagram video
 
Bonus four: my rock flowers, this one in particular. It’s still tiny but has decent color and seems to enjoy a snail shell lol.
IMG_8871.jpeg
 
Official entry - I have 3x K7 minis currently (1x on a 15G, 2x on a 45g with a Hydra 32HD in the center) and am looking to change the 45g lighting to 3x K7 pros, so winning one would be a huge help in that area. The K7 pro fixes the one thing I don't like about the minis, and that's the ability to link the lights together.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new