WIN a Orphek Dimmable LED Pendant! Enter NOW!

Ok maybe this will work.......

Drum roll
Badadaddadafadafadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada and the winner is___________ (fingers crossed) ;)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 
Lol. He should start amnouncing the end of these things as beong the day after he actually intends to end it, because it always seems to end up that way XD
 
I think there is a certain amount of entertainment watching people squirm and stay up until all hours of the night waiting for a name to be called. I think if we all just sit back and relax a bit, the entertainment factor will be gone and the name will be called ;) Remember the part about having 3 days to claim?
 
So a winner hasn't been decided yet? Yes! That means I still have a chance!

I'm a salty nut!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new