WIN a Tunze Nano Wave Box from the Reef2Reef Saltwater Aquarium Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yeah, but i dont get time to get onto my computer everyday and i guess i was expecting an email would be sent... and i was reading a thread on R2R (ironically about water flow) and happened to remember about this giveaway just now so i looked to see what was going on with it. ughhhh still sooo bummed!

Mark I'm sorry buddy I really am. Sometimes we get people sign up for the contest and never come back so we don't spend time sending emails. It's a lot of work just keeping up with these ourselves and the winners and everything else. I feel bad! Shoot me a PM so I can at least send you a T-Shirt and a couple other things. :(

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark I'm sorry buddy I really am. Sometimes we get people sign up for the contest and never come back so we don't spend time sending emails. It's a lot of work just keeping up with these ourselves and the winners and everything else. I feel bad! Shoot me a PM so I can at least send you a T-Shirt and a couple other things. :(

Who else does this?? R2R rocks!!!

Flyride95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, I got the Tunze 6206 wavemaker in the mail today. It is now all hooked up and dialed in and it is amazing! I thought it was going to be pretty big but it is the opposite it is really small. You cant really see it is in the corner. Anyway thank you so much TUNZE and Reef2Reef.com for this. It is greatly appreciated and thank you to everyone who makes this site Reef2Reef.com what it truly is.

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! That's crazy! It sloshes the water! Awesome. Congrats again :)

I'm on my phone....

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love adding a new, small frag of something in my tank and watching it grow into something amazing. Thanks R2R and Tunze for the great contest!!!

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contest is over and the prize has been claimed.

I'm on my phone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back