Winter sucks!

Finally, someone else who hates winter! Haha
I live in Colorado, and there have been a couple mornings these last few weeks in the negatives as I bike my numb butt to class all the way across campus. It's pretty when you're inside, but not in it.


Here's last year's snowfall. Nothing this pretty this season, just bitter cold.
IMG_0750.JPG
 
Its -20F here today warm day for the week[emoji14]-33F with windchill hurray! And it gets up to about 90-100F in the summer. Wish i could afford to winter in California or Nevada
 
I'm jealous of those of you in Cali! I'm from there and MISS IT! Nothing like being able to surf and snowboard in the same day (;
 
I'm going home for Christmas this year. I live in California and will be travelling to Canada. I was super excited until a friend sent me a picture of a couple hours of snow..... I'm realizing why I usually go home in summer. My flip flops should get through that easily enough.... o_O

15492380_10154601583271005_2540256096796289064_n.jpg
 
At least youll have missed the extreme cold snap. Most parts of the Canada are supposed to warm up this coming week. Plus no one goes to Manitoba so im assuming youll be in a warmer part of the country[emoji14]
 
Windchill and 38F here in GA! No snow here... yet! Anyone hear the snowcallypse years ago here? Completely caos... hope you guys are prepared!
 
I'll be stopping in Canada as well!! Only as a layover, but I think it's about a 10 hour one. Lol
 
Your stopover wouldn't be Newfoundland, would it?@Maddlesrain?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new