Winter sucks!

My brother just sent me a picture from home. I am going to freeze to death. I don't think I remember how to drive in snow.

15590411_10210970324195401_4850365814645698105_n.jpg
That's a big pile of nope.
 
It's fun in Michigan and states used to this every year... but get a blizzard in the south where we have two salt trucks for the entire state.. not many with underground power, etc.. your screwed for weeks.. ahhh the storm of '93:)
 
I seriously don't own boots or anything more than a wind jacket O.O Maybe it will all melt before Tuesday and not come again until after I leave.... after a month.
 
Haha good luck! We are going from -43C with windchill tonight to -4C by tuesday... so ya might b lucky on the east coast doubt it though[emoji14]
 
IMG_1637.JPG Here's an NC winter this past January. Nothing too serious but I did get the day off from work.

Right now it's 35 degrees f.

That's doesn't count. You could have gone to work if it wasn't for the 500 accidents on your commute because NC'ers can't drive in "snow"?
 
Snow I can relatively deal with here. Ice is a completely different story. It's iced up here now. Roads are treacherous and highway 70 was closed here for awhile. All you hear outside are Sirens from responders. Just a little ice and it's over here. They wanted me to come into work for some overtime tomorrow, I'm sleeping in, thank you.

Almost busted my $&@ on the driveway getting the trash can in from the street! Time to throw out some chloride!
 
They are calling for snow/sleet/freezing rain/rain basically who knows and I gotta work tonight hopefully it doesn't start until I get home :confused:
 
I live in Atlanta and my wife and I are looking for a house in Miami because it's too cold here. I cant imagine living in snow. I would probably be in deep depression half the year/
 
We got about 4" already this morning
 
It's beautiful to look at all y'all pictures of ice and snow but I'm happy to be in Texas. It's 73 degrees here today.
 
I like it when it gets so cold that it stops snowing.

Winter is great, I can breathe easier with the air cleaner.
 
I was in Galveston , Texas over this last weekend. 80 F on Sat. and woke to 40 F on Sunday with 15 to 20 MPH winds, just nuts! Then I flew home to Chicago area.....Dang! -2 F....Gotta love winter! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new