Wireless Fusion is driving me crazy!

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to Tropical Storm Gordon, my internet went down last night. When it came back up, I did the usual steps to reconnect wirelessly with Fusion: reconnecting the wireless router to the network, restarting the Apex, checking orange light on the bottom of the apex, etc etc. I did all of this numerous times with no luck. Everything looks like it’s working. The wireless router is connected to the network and to the apex. I’ve restarted numerous times. I’ve troubleshooted everything I know but still no Fusion on my phone. Help!!!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to Tropical Storm Gordon, my internet went down last night. When it came back up, I did the usual steps to reconnect wirelessly with Fusion: reconnecting the wireless router to the network, restarting the Apex, checking orange light on the bottom of the apex, etc etc. I did all of this numerous times with no luck. Everything looks like it’s working. The wireless router is connected to the network and to the apex. I’ve restarted numerous times. I’ve troubleshooted everything I know but still no Fusion on my phone. Help!!!
Hmm... you've already done everything I could think of. :(

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, have you tried to ping your Apex from a different computer on your network?

OP
OP
glb

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm... you've already done everything I could think of. :(
I know, right?? The light on the bottom of the apex is solid orange, everything’s hooked up. I’m soooo frustrated.

OP
OP
glb

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, have you tried to ping your Apex from a different computer on your network?
The computer I’m using is the one hardwired to the router. The others are all wireless. My guess is it will start working again at some point. Sheesh.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The computer I’m using is the one hardwired to the router. The others are all wireless. My guess is it will start working again at some point. Sheesh.
You can still try pinging it. Or you could try to log onto the local webpage for the Apex.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There have been countless times where I have needed to call Neptune so they could remote in and fix for that same issue (after a power outage). I ask every time what I could do on my own without opening a ticket and they always tell me nothing. They do get it back up and running within 10-15 minutes.

OP
OP
glb

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can still try pinging it. Or you could try to log onto the local webpage for the Apex.
I just tried logging onto Fusion with my computer. That’s not working either. Is that what you meant?

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just tried logging onto Fusion with my computer. That’s not working either. Is that what you meant?
No. Try logging onto the local Apex interface via its built in webpage. Or if you know it's IP address, try pinging it.

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back