WISCONSIN REEFERS

Coralqueendom

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan to tour Wisconsin checking out other hobbyists builds and frag tanks. We all know the real heat comes from us at home pouring our love into our frag tanks. If you’d like a visit drop your name I’d love to meet you!! Check out Coralqueendom on Instagram
 
That would be a fun trip! I’m in Wisconsin on the boarder of Wisconsin and Illinois
 
Hey guys. Is there a dedicated Wisconsin frag/ etc community? Thanks in advance. New here
 
Depends on where in Wisconsin :)

There is a Madison area one that was pretty active.

There is a Fox Valley one - and a Milwaukee one.
 
Depends on where in Wisconsin :)

There is a Madison area one that was pretty active.

There is a Fox Valley one - and a Milwaukee one.
Perfect I'm in green Bay. Any help would be great. And sorry for responding so late in the night
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new