World Wide Corals NEW Winter Park Location Build Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries - thanks for clarifying. I'm sure that there are a lot of people who will be in Orlando for MACNA that will make a point of coming to see your new store! I know that I will make a point to get there shortly after you open (although I will probably skip the MACNA crowd).

No problem and yes MACNA will be a busy weekend for sure!!!

Amazing jobs guys. Thanks for doing this build thread, very cool to see the progress. Looks like I'm going to be planning a family Sea World trip. "No no, you guys go ahead... Call me when you are done." ;)

Thanks, its great to be able to share it with everyone! You can practically walk here from Sea World, its so close you can hear people screaming on the roller coasters :)

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Have you thinned out your main displays in the original store already to get ready for the move?

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One tank is down already the others are to follow soon.
Man that sucks. My buddy just got into the hobby and snagged some ebay auction corals this week. We are picking up this weekend. I’ve been hyping up WWC displays

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man that sucks. My buddy just got into the hobby and snagged some ebay auction corals this week. We are picking up this weekend. I’ve been hyping up WWC displays

The ones in the main store are still up!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aleks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be a chic shop. We are waiting for more photos and of course hope for a video report about the opening.
Is a barbecue planned?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be a chic shop. We are waiting for more photos and of course hope for a video report about the opening.
Is a barbecue planned?

Yes we will definitely keep posting updates and more photos as more progress is made. I dont think were having a BBQ but am sure we will plan something cool for the grand opening on August 24th. :)

Last edited:

vector824

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we will definitely keep posting updates and more photos as more progress is made. I dont think were having a BBQ but am sure we will plan something cool for the grand opening on August 24th. :)

Wanna plan my birthday party?!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New images of the WWC Winter Park Store's progress. Just finishing up some things, almost completely setup!

L67nS3kh.jpg

LNB2nFOh.jpg

VTCzZSOh.jpg

DaT5KYNh.jpg

AB0yJKGh.jpg

2F8FpEQh.jpg

QjnJdzah.jpg

YAKWSmch.jpg

7RGMPXwh.jpg

FrenchPat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A plumbing corner, with parts, valves, connectors and pipe and in different color of course. sample of assembly for different reef tank size with color code. (2,4,6 feet) with all measurements.....the dream!!! You just have to order a preset kit if you want to either way a reactor, a skimmer, UV light, refugium etc....

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A plumbing corner, with parts, valves, connectors and pipe and in different color of course. sample of assembly for different reef tank size with color code. (2,4,6 feet) with all measurements.....the dream!!! You just have to order a preset kit if you want to either way a reactor, a skimmer, UV light, refugium etc....

That does sound like great idea but might need a bit more room for that ;)

Back