Worm / Cucumber ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter falconut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

falconut

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Messages
386
Reaction score
292
Location
Blackwood, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know what this thing is? It's about 1/2" long & I pulled it out from under a rock next to my dead serpent star? It has tentacles and is moving along the bottom of the cup. Here is a photo:

 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new