Worried about white blenny

Deadlocked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a white blenny a couple days ago. Its been doing fine. It was pretty active and getting along really well with my royal gramma. But since testerday late afternoon its been pretty immobile. Its been chilling on the sand. I can't even find it in my rank right now. It didn't eat when i tried feeding it a couple days ago. I don't think it knew what the mysis shrimp was. I tried spot feeding it an hour ago. I think it put a shrimp in its mouth and then spit it out. What should i do? Is it just resting? Thanks in advance

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a white blenny a couple days ago. Its been doing fine. It was pretty active and getting along really well with my royal gramma. But since testerday late afternoon its been pretty immobile. Its been chilling on the sand. I can't even find it in my rank right now. It didn't eat when i tried feeding it a couple days ago. I don't think it knew what the mysis shrimp was. I tried spot feeding it an hour ago. I think it put a shrimp in its mouth and then spit it out. What should i do? Is it just resting? Thanks in advance
Can you post a picture and a short video? What do the water tests results look like? Any other animals in the tank?
Jay

OP
OP
D

Deadlocked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you post a picture and a short video? What do the water tests results look like? Any other animals in the tank?
Jay
I tried getting a video of it but i can't. I tried catching it and it just moves to a different part of the tank. I have a lot of rock work it's hard to catch fish in there. I have a royal gramma, a Halloween hermit, 2 trochus and a turbo snail. Everything else is doing great. Ill have to get back to you on the water test results. But last i checked everything was normal.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 61 38.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back