Wow! What a Forum!

Somethingisfishy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I have a Fluval Spec lll aquarium setup as as a Pico Reef called "Alantis The Lost City". It has been in operation since March of 2019 and has been quite a challange! I look at it as my Bonsai of the Ocean world! I love Reefing and have found my one true addtion in life!

IMG-0514.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (8).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new