Wrangy's Reef - 80g of Wrasse & SPS

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be the best road trip ever! Imagine all our international friends together. We could have your tank up in an hour. LOL!
Well if Wrangy is buying flights I think he could have an entire crew to help him move.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if Wrangy is buying flights I think he could have an entire crew to help him move.
I am sure he has money to burn right now
;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You say that like 19 of the 20 most venomous animals on the planet aren't in his backyard lol!

There has to be a phobia of Australia

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much everyone! We're still a little bit in awe that we actually have a house after such a long time of searching :D

I am sure he has money to burn right now
;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
So much to burn, I'll fly everyone first class! ;Hilarious

You say that like 19 of the 20 most venomous animals on the planet aren't in his backyard lol!

It's cool, the area we live/bought in only has like 4 or 5 of those ;Hilarious;Hilarious

CONGRATS

THATS HUGE! Bigger tank? Same one? One month is fast, but as we prepare for fall/winter, you’re jumping into spring/summer, perfect timing if you ask me!
Hopefully a bigger tank haha 4x3x2' or 5x3x2' I'm thinking lol one month is not a lot of time but we want to be out of our rental ASAP and it also gives us two months overlap to move which is a huge help! As long as we're out before summer that's all I care about lol I can't do another summer in this tiny little brick oven hahaha

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please ignore the terrible terrible quality of the picture (I think they got super compressed when they got sent to me haha) but it's extra super official!! :D
IMG_3630.jpg

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations! I say it's a great pic! Those smiles are the real deal.

Wheres the fish room?
On the bottom level there's a smallish room and laundry, attached that's going to turn into my fish/study/gaming room and is perfect for it! :D (the room is not as tiny as it looks in the pic haha)
20190904_153220.jpg
20190904_153224.jpg

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please ignore the terrible terrible quality of the picture (I think they got super compressed when they got sent to me haha) but it's extra super official!! :D
IMG_3630.jpg
Congratulations!!!

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the bottom level there's a smallish room and laundry, attached that's going to turn into my fish/study/gaming room and is perfect for it! :D (the room is not as tiny as it looks in the pic haha)
20190904_153220.jpg
20190904_153224.jpg
I r jealous.

GBRsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The next 20 are just outside his backyard as well, or in the water at his nearest beach!

And there is no Australia phobia. For it to be a phobia the fear has to be unreasonable or exaggerated!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back