OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! Parents always love the babies of the family most.
haha big tank is poop at the moment! :( lol

My Goodness awesome tank just going through your thread. Man I wish we had a lfs to walk into looking like that.!
Thanks mate, happy to have offered some entertainment for you! It's a pretty amazing thing to walk into an LFS like that, definitely makes me happy!! haha

Hey... whats wrong with macaroni ?!
Nothing thankfully haha took a massive dive in the main tank ages ago so I moved it across to the nano and Macaroni is coming back on all cylinders thankfully!!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck on the house hunting! Any fish updates? Last I checked you acquired some beautiful new additions!
Fish are all doing well, I'm looking forward to a new house and bigger tank though!! haha

Speaking of new additions, I got some more ;) haha the most gorgeous and adorable tiny Potters Angelfish!! And two possum wrasse!! Some of my favourite fish!! Pics will come soon :D

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish are all doing well, I'm looking forward to a new house and bigger tank though!! haha

Speaking of new additions, I got some more ;) haha the most gorgeous and adorable tiny Potters Angelfish!! And two possum wrasse!! Some of my favourite fish!! Pics will come soon :D
Pics or it didnt happen!

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're coming! The possum wrasse might be a little trickier though haha
@Raege recently acquired one. And it is gorgeous in person. Best of luck with the newcomers and I'll be looking forward to the pics.

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're coming! The possum wrasse might be a little trickier though haha
If you find a trick of catching a pic of the Possum let me know lol I’ve caught a good look at em a few times but never a camera ready

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Raege recently acquired one. And it is gorgeous in person. Best of luck with the newcomers and I'll be looking forward to the pics.
Everyone seems to be doing really well so far! :D

If you find a trick of catching a pic of the Possum let me know lol I’ve caught a good look at em a few times but never a camera ready
I've got one curious and rather brave little possum but I'm yet to see the other little guy, I'm hoping he's just extra shy but I will try to locate him tonight hopefully!!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals are mostly still on standby at the moment and the only real coral additions I've made have been to the work nano as we're still in the process with a new house and while we missed out on the first one, it looks like we might be closing in on the current one we're in talks with :D So wish us luck and hopefully we can get it and I can get some more tank space and fun!!!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals are mostly still on standby at the moment and the only real coral additions I've made have been to the work nano as we're still in the process with a new house and while we missed out on the first one, it looks like we might be closing in on the current one we're in talks with :D So wish us luck and hopefully we can get it and I can get some more tank space and fun!!!
Good luck!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was checking to see if I could help you with the tank move, I think you might be a tad too far! Congrats on your new house!!
That would be the best road trip ever! Imagine all our international friends together. We could have your tank up in an hour. LOL!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back