OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah glad he's getting on well. Last I heard he was moping a bit due to a mild crash. $300 for those bottles sound rough, seems like an Au thing unfortunately. I can't find a site to buy directly but I see the price at around $18/bottle U.S., non rush shipping couldn't be that bad unless it's super perishable. Hopefully that gets sorted out for you guys. Or you can get deer park to buy in bulk :D
haha he was just busy and moping :p
Unfortunately Coral Essentials is an Australian company haha so it'll be like 300+ for you guys too lol
There's a distributor in the US lined up so not long till you get access to them, otherwise speak to the guys directly!

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha he was just busy and moping :p
Unfortunately Coral Essentials is an Australian company haha so it'll be like 300+ for you guys too lol
There's a distributor in the US lined up so not long till you get access to them, otherwise speak to the guys directly!

Really, it is?! There's a UK site listing it at $18 a bottle! That's a shame!! Ah well, we all know nothing in this hobby is cheap, we shouldn't expect anything new to break that trend

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really, it is?! There's a UK site listing it at $18 a bottle! That's a shame!! Ah well, we all know nothing in this hobby is cheap, we shouldn't expect anything new to break that trend
The $18 a bottle won't be the new products though, it might be others in their range as it's quite affordable all around :) just this new set is expensive is all

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The $18 a bottle won't be the new products though, it might be others in their range as it's quite affordable all around :) just this new set is expensive is all

Ah gotcha. I hadn't really heard of the brand, didn't know this was one of their new products. Looks promising for you guys so far, glad it's worth its cost!

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're getting ready for the Easter long weekend and some hard earned rest and relaxation (and some tank work!)
20180328_171441.jpg

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how I missed your tank for so long. I follow you on the other site, so at least I'm caught up. Tank is looking great! I'm curious about those 3 bottles.

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how I missed your tank for so long. I follow you on the other site, so at least I'm caught up. Tank is looking great! I'm curious about those 3 bottles.
haha thanks man :) I'm really happy with how the tank is coming along after all the bumps I've had on the road getting here! I'm definitely enjoying the bottles and the acro's are as well, in the insides of the acro's were my burgessi butterfly and colini angel can't get the pe is amazing all throughout the day! I took some shots yesterday so hopefully there'a couple of decent ones in there too :)

I'll be keeping the effects of the 3 bottles well documented though as I really think they could change acro keeping for the better! The best part is they're a stand-alone set and can and will work with all other methods, zeo, AF or even just good old fashion K.I.S.S

OP
OP
Wrangy

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just planted some ghost, jalapeños, and chili peppers for the first time. It’s the new project! Any advice?
Nice! Peppers are awesome fun. I've made a couple of basic mistakes with this batch but they were my testers so I'm still pretty happy with the germination rate I'm getting! The Carolina Reapers and Trinidad Choc Scorpions have gone banana's and my jalapeños and poblanos are only just coming through now too. The next batch of seed I'll be planting will have 8 different varieties and I'll only be doing two or three seeds of each :)

I can't really offer you much in the way of advice but head over to Khang Starr's youtube channel, he's got some of the best pepper info there is around and he does a video series every year on his season and growths. Chock full of amazing info!

Mattres

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have to check out those pepper vids, my last couple plants have produced sweet f all!
Tanks looking good and ready for more acros. Hows your phos and nitrates going?
I still cant get phos to test on my test kit and nitrates wont fall, think i need to dose phospate... My couple tester frags are starting to look sad.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking good!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back