View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it include engineer gobies?

and…
alpine ibex mountains GIF by Jerology

Nah it’s C sibirica
I was talking in Spanish lol. And no no gobies. I would say something better than gobies but I know how much you love your Engineers!….gobies. Engineer Gobies lol.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was talking in Spanish lol. And no no gobies. I would say something better than gobies but I know how much you love your Engineers!….gobies. Engineer Gobies lol.
Well it is the only other family of cichliformes

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you had German Blue Rams and you are just showing a pic of your Bolivian right ;)
I had 4 cichlids in that tank now that I think about it, definitely had a German blue pair, I believe I had one Bolivian and one Gold.
In the photo that was one of my German Blues however the photo doesn’t do justice for blue (that was a photo from the early 2010s, possibly around 2013). The photos I took back then removed blues unless they were the main colour in the lighting unfortunately.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also had Mikrogeophagus altispinosus or ramirezi can’t remember for several years. They were …. alright. Survived a heater failure but the Chromobotia macracanthus didn’t so I sold everything and now that tank is my sump.
Shoulder Shrug GIF

My issue with freshwater is that all the fish that excite me are massive. I’d love to do some hardcore aquascaping that only fresh allows but the stocking bores me.
So scape and stock with tetras. They don't live long and are cheap.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember winning feeder goldfish by throwing a ping pong ball in their bowl at the grammer school fair. I also remember that the fish and their bowls seemed to go missing about a week later from our house.

Are we done with freshwater stories?
I once won one of these at a neighborhood carnival for my step-daughter. Threw it in a 20g along with some other fish. It lived for over 6 years.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the photo that was one of my German Blues
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

Excuse me my good sir that is a Bolivian Ram not a German :face-with-monocle::smiling-face-with-sunglasses::grinning-squinting-face::squinting-face-with-tongue: You confusing the Bolivians with the Germans now? Not sure which one of the two is more offended :face-with-tears-of-joy:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

Excuse me my good sir that is a Bolivian Ram not a German :face-with-monocle::smiling-face-with-sunglasses::grinning-squinting-face::squinting-face-with-tongue: You confusing the Bolivians with the Germans now? Not sure which one of the two is more offended :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Whoops!
Just looked closely at the photo and that was definitely my Bolivian. Dang, I wonder where the photo of my German Blue is.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoops!
Just looked closely at the photo and that was definitely my Bolivian. Dang, I wonder where the photo of my German Blue is.
You need coffee or something?
Good Morning Drinking GIF by University of Phoenix

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of anampses... I saw a tiny 1" juvi caeruleopunctatus at my LFS last night. I wanted to take her home sooo bad. They also had a nice female choati and some beautiful 8 line flashers. I resisted all temptation and my wallet thanked me.
I just had this. The LFS had 3 Rhomboidalis for just 150$ each, 2 healthy M ornatus, 3 Naokoaes, a beautiful and healthy A meleagrides (yellowtail tamrin) for only 80$. All fish I'd love to have but I resisted because I needed a CUC upgrade and rocks instead... :crying-face:

Also last time I saw one of these on LA it was listed as 1400$. Would you @i cant think ?
IMG_6060.jpeg

OP
OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had this. The LFS had 3 Rhomboidalis for just 150$ each, 2 healthy M ornatus, 3 Naokoaes, a beautiful and healthy A meleagrides (yellowtail tamrin) for only 80$. All fish I'd love to have but I resisted because I needed a CUC upgrade and rocks instead... :crying-face:

Also last time I saw one of these on LA it was listed as 1400$. Would you @i cant think ?
IMG_6060.jpeg
Your LFS has some good prices!

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Petcrazyson the Rocky Mountains are no where near Florida :thinking-face::grinning-squinting-face:
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Lol blame @N1tew0lf1212 :grinning-squinting-face: He thought it be a cool idea for me to be one lol. He even asked me to tell the moderators in a certain way, which after choosing the words carefully I did and then quoted his post for the moderators see if they would get a good laugh out of it. Didn’t think they would do it but I’m a RMR now lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back