Wrasse Resort

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had this. The LFS had 3 Rhomboidalis for just 150$ each, 2 healthy M ornatus, 3 Naokoaes, a beautiful and healthy A meleagrides (yellowtail tamrin) for only 80$. All fish I'd love to have but I resisted because I needed a CUC upgrade and rocks instead... :crying-face:

Also last time I saw one of these on LA it was listed as 1400$. Would you @i cant think ?
IMG_6060.jpeg
I’d absolutely grab it if it’s a nice specimen and not a brown looking specimen!
I believe I can see it in the background and looking at that, that’s a gorgeous specimen that hasn’t darkened in captivity yet.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had this. The LFS had 3 Rhomboidalis for just 150$ each, 2 healthy M ornatus, 3 Naokoaes, a beautiful and healthy A meleagrides (yellowtail tamrin) for only 80$. All fish I'd love to have but I resisted because I needed a CUC upgrade and rocks instead... :crying-face:

Also last time I saw one of these on LA it was listed as 1400$. Would you @i cant think ?
IMG_6060.jpeg
I need these lol! If only a store around here had them in stock. I also see a OST is listed for 75!? That’s pretty good!

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d absolutely grab it if it’s a nice specimen and not a brown looking specimen!
I believe I can see it in the background and looking at that, that’s a gorgeous specimen that hasn’t darkened in captivity yet.
It was rediculously colorful! And bigger then I expected. A great fish to see.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Lol blame @N1tew0lf1212 :grinning-squinting-face: He thought it be a cool idea for me to be one lol. He even asked me to tell the moderators in a certain way, which after choosing the words carefully I did and then quoted his post for the moderators see if they would get a good laugh out of it. Didn’t think they would do it but I’m a RMR now lol
Winning lol now get me into the florida club lol

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He gets in tomorrow afternoon. :D
Hopefully you get a healthy specimen!
I’ve seen a couple gorgeous specimens of the African Mccoskeri, I nearly picked one up before I got my hybrid flasher last year.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contributing to #WrasseWednesday with an old boy as my new photos have yet to be put onto the computer :)

P.S. I’d love another Melanomarginatus and have seen a couple come in but I’ve yet to pull the trigger on another wrasse.
193F5FDC-B63E-4911-995F-59BF32F2B527.jpeg

c_healy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully you get a healthy specimen!
I’ve seen a couple gorgeous specimens of the African Mccoskeri, I nearly picked one up before I got my hybrid flasher last year.
I got beat out on the one I really wanted a couple days before I ordered this one. He’s still transitioning and already has some nice colors. Hoping he turns out to be like the one I missed out on.

c_healy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contributing to #WrasseWednesday with an old boy as my new photos have yet to be put onto the computer :)

P.S. I’d love another Melanomarginatus and have seen a couple come in but I’ve yet to pull the trigger on another wrasse.
193F5FDC-B63E-4911-995F-59BF32F2B527.jpeg
I love the contrast of the body and the fins.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the contrast of the body and the fins.
He was my favourite fish because of that contrast!
The bright anal fin made everyone look at him after they were done admiring the cheap Clownfish (they still ignored my Hybrid Angel).
Here’s a better photo of his fins - Where he got his name ‘Dumbo’ from haha.
EBF11239-F90E-4BC5-9514-DF9161D388F2.jpeg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back