Wrasse Resort

Black leopard lost some weight while I was gone... I need to fatten him back up

082920238.jpg


082920239.jpg
 
What are you talking about? I see space on both sides. Two more plates!
Welllll... There is this guy 2 inches over to consider:
PXL_20230830_202226365_exported_stabilized_1693427012568.gif

1693427097932.png


Mibu @Goaway amiright?
 
What is this? A diaseris plate? I feel like this is missing from my life...
Some kind of rainbow plate. It likes to drop little babies. My other plates have never done that. It hasn't grown much though from when I got it. Weird.
 
Some kind of rainbow plate. It likes to drop little babies. My other plates have never done that. It hasn't grown much though from when I got it. Weird.
probably a diaseris, I think they're the most likely to drop and self frag, but idk - beautiful either way
 
Yes i know it's Friday, but i think got a couple of good pics... ;) :)
20230908_121812.jpg
20230908_121012.jpg

well kinda...;):rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
Yes i know it's Friday, but i think got a couple of good pics... ;) :)
20230908_121812.jpg
20230908_121012.jpg

well kinda...;):rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
You've got skills. Getting pics of little satan spawns isn't easy
 
UMnn ,what day is it... ;) :)
20230919_140825.jpg

look close,he's in there...;):rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
Oh! I got a wrasse acrobatics photo today, can't tell what it is but he's doing some kind of vertical act. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

1695243733929.png
 
I don't have any pics for #WrasseWednesday since I'm at a seminar today :sleeping-face:... BUT I'm supposed to get a special wrasse delivery tomorrow! He's been on my list for a very long time so hopefully he arrives alive and healthy!

Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media
 
I don't have any pics for #WrasseWednesday since I'm at a seminar today :sleeping-face:... BUT I'm supposed to get a special wrasse delivery tomorrow! He's been on my list for a very long time so hopefully he arrives alive and healthy!

Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media
Can’t wait to see what you get tomorrow
 
So my new guy finally showed up last night after being delayed by UPS. Terrible cell phone shot but it was all I could get before he buried for the night. I'm smitten! Look at that fiery red face!

09282023.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new