• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wrasses FS

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Wrasses up for sale, need to re-home them. Both have been through multiple rounds of Prazi, full treatment of copper, and GC. They are healthy and parasite free. They eat frozen brine, frozen mysis, live black worms, live brine.

The lepoard Wrasse I have had for 2.5 years. Unfortunately my female decided to change to male due to the addition of a female potters. So now I have 2 males and they are not getting along.

Male blue star lepoard Wrasse asking $40 he is 4 inches.

I also have a female EarMuff wrasse. Need to re-home her due to aggression as well. She is about 2.5 inches.

Female EarMuff Wrasse asking $60.

No I will not ship, don't ask but I'm sure some will still ask lol. Pick up only for these prices.

Attach97415_20181204_085929.jpg

Attach108019_20190227_120159.jpg

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gosh I would take that leopard wrasse in a second! im in Missouri though. Willing to drive? lol

OP
OP
RMS18

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gosh I would take that leopard wrasse in a second! im in Missouri though. Willing to drive? lol
Lol that's a drive for sure. I can't believe I'm having such a hard time re-homing, second time trying this. I'd be in a car asap of someone local was offering these.

Thanks for the post!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back