cdemoss01
5000 Club Member
View BadgesPartner Member 2026
Partner Member 2027
Excellence Award
R2R App User
Hospitality Award
R2R Research
ThreadAward
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
Hello,
I am planning on making a 15 gal AIO reef soon. Stocking plans are: 2 blueface pipefish one starry goby one tail spot blenny. Now with these I was wondering if I could put a wrasse in there. Any wrasse will do. Or will this be overstocked? And if I take the tail spot out and add a wrasse what wrasse could work?
Thanks
Cam
#reefsquad
I am planning on making a 15 gal AIO reef soon. Stocking plans are: 2 blueface pipefish one starry goby one tail spot blenny. Now with these I was wondering if I could put a wrasse in there. Any wrasse will do. Or will this be overstocked? And if I take the tail spot out and add a wrasse what wrasse could work?
Thanks
Cam
#reefsquad
