WTB 15 Watt UV Sterilizer

Danco1985

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2020
Messages
44
Reaction score
9
Location
Delray Beach, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a 15 watt UV sterilizer. anyone have one they are looking to get rid of?

Thanks.
 
Looking to buy a 15 watt UV sterilizer. anyone have one they are looking to get rid of?

Thanks.
I have a 25 watt
20210128_185933.jpg
 
You can Buy a Coralife on Amazon, they are running a deal right now, where you buy a gift card and it super drops the price. No restrictions on who the gift card goes to. I have a 3X on my 62 gallon total volume, and I’m very happy with it. The problem with buying used, is the lamp maybe expired, with a new lamp, gasket, you are priced up to a new unit.
 
I have a brand new coralife 18watt in box for $125 shipped if interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new