• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB AI Prime or Prime HD

Orcus Varuna

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
522
Reaction score
484
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy an AI Prime or Prime HD for my frag tank PayPal only.
 
I have white prime with mount and I can do $165 shipped
 
Lol it changed it to dang [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. But really buy the kessil
 
I have an ai prime with arm mount 140 shipped pm if your intrested
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new