• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB AIO Frag tank

Ronald Brown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
321
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am looking for an all-in-one frag tank somewhere around 16x16 would be good. I only have space for 16 in. but length could be larger. Thanks
 
Last edited:
Try advanced acrylics honestly you can't beat it and there is free shipping I believe one you want would be less than 200
 
Thank you, I'll look into them.
 
bump
 
Thanks but I don' have room for that size of tank. My space is limited.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new