WTB: Avast Marine K1 Kalk Stirrer

jschrecongost

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
16
Location
Richmond, Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Looking to purchase an Avast Marine K1 Kalk Stirrer. I am located in Virginia but willing to pay for shipping on one.

Thanks!
Josh
 
How about this one… it’s been on the shelf for a while but works great
 

Attachments

  • 2381012F-4C9D-4596-A0FC-DD947095C84F.jpeg
    2381012F-4C9D-4596-A0FC-DD947095C84F.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 107

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new