Oct 31, 2021 #1 rene9898 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 12, 2021 Messages 131 Reaction score 40 Location Folsom, CA What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 WTB Chaeto Light to use over my sump
Nov 3, 2021 #2 cubereefer Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 12, 2018 Messages 203 Reaction score 228 Location phoenix What state or country do you live in Arizona Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I have a Neptune GRO light you can use with or without a apex. Pm if interested
Nov 6, 2021 #3 Dave Mrnak Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 18, 2018 Messages 222 Reaction score 107 What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hey, I have a Kessil H380 with gooseneck light if your interested. Shoot me a PM or come check out me breakdown THREAD.
Hey, I have a Kessil H380 with gooseneck light if your interested. Shoot me a PM or come check out me breakdown THREAD.