• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Hanna Calcium Checker

SilverCityReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
336
Reaction score
189
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a Hanna Checker for Calcium. If anyone has one and can ship asap, please let me know what your asking price is. If it doesn't have any reagent left, I'm not interested though.

Also, if anyone has a 3 or 4 chamber reservoir for dosing that's on the cheaper side, let me know. I know BRS has skimz 4-chamber for $42.
 
Last edited:
Calcium Checker Found

Will be looking for Alk and Phosphate checker as well so if you have one let me know. Also still looking for cheap dosing reservoir.

I will be making another post for those so MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS ONE
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new